Labels

Amma (1) Amritapuri (1) English (15) Hindi (4) Japan (2) Mata Amritanandamayi (1) Poem (9) Science (5) Spirituality (1) Travel (2) Ulysses (1) Willpower (1) Yoga (1)

Thursday 26 May 2011

Love at first sight



You are the one, in every cell of yours
every ache of my heart your sight cures
every pain for you the self can endure
you are my spectrum of life, my vibgyor

the soul was yours, as soon as it saw you first
the sight of you, was it less than a trance?
i understand now, what is nothingness
life bereft of you, without a chance !

oh my rainbow, how can I proclaim my love?
oh my sunshine, how do i get that treasure trove?
oh my monsoon rain, how do i get in drenched,
oh my panacea, how do i get rid of the heart wrench?

the beautiful face, lit with a sanguine smile
the sombre voice, made my heart, fragile
it has broke down in, thousands peices of its own
you are the glue, to make it throb, agile.

haven't talked to you much, despite
i have fallen like a dead, give me respite
wish the molecules of the air, do wobble in rythm
convey to you, this falling of my whims

this only I hope, from the vagaries of the nature
who knows, if am not, good enough for you, poacher
even if be that, I have now, fully got hunted
you are my dream, to any extreme, to keep me haunted

the broken pieces of heart, shall hurt me tons
when they will see you again tomorrow
pray you do feel, a tinge of the love
which has gone deep, to my marrow.

2 comments:

  1. You are the one, in every cell of yours
    every ache of my heart your sight cures
    every pain for you the self can endure
    you are my spectrum of life, my vibgyor

    nice start to the poem ..:)
    was left wanting for lines of similar intensity later in the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pic was awesome, was that what happened to you :P
    Also like someone above said, the first 2 stanzas are good, rest of them were like random addition. You could have left it there after the first 2 stanzas.

    ReplyDelete